The season 6 of Game Of Thrones will start few months later but everyone is excited before it. The five seasons of Game Of Thrones were mind-blowing, exciting and jaw dropping. We saw love, hate and betrayal. And these all things make Game Of Thrones a great TV series. But the thing which makes it one of the great is the quotes by the characters in Game of Thrones. Writer George RR Martin has done a great job in writing those Quotes. These quotes make the character, from Tyrion Lannister to Hodor everyone has some iconic quotes.
So before the TV series starts, here are 10 Quotes from Game of Thrones that will make you re-watch the series.
1.“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” – Tyrion Lannister
— Tyrion Lannister (@GoT_Tyrion) April 4, 2014
2. “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” – Cersie Lannister
3. “Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.” – Varys
Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
— George RR Martin (@GeorgeRRMartin_) March 9, 2014
4. “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.” – Jon Snow
— GameOfThrones Quotes (@AsoiafGoTQuotes) June 12, 2015
5. “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. – Little Finger
6. People work together, when it suits them. They’re loyal, when it suits them. They love each other, when it suits them. And they kill each other, when it suits them. – Orell (Wildling)
7. A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone.” – Tyrion Lannister
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone.
— George RR Martin (@GRRM) October 24, 2014
8. A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep. – Tywin Lannister
9. Winter is Coming – Eddard Stark
10. A Lannister always pays his debts. – Tyrion Lannister
— GameofThrones Quotes (@gameofquote) January 24, 2015